100% REMOTE- Data Engineer If you are a 100% REMOTE- Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* 100% REMOTE- Data Engineer
*Job Location:* Work from Home
*Requirements:* data systems, data models, BI tools, SQL
We are a fully-funded start up based out of Santa Monica but are hiring REMOTE! We are fully funded and partnered with one of the MOST FAMOUS people in the mindfulness/health world. We are a performance-health company. Our company provides a single solution to track your key biomarkers and get information, nutraceuticals, hormone optimization, and coaching tailored to your body and your life!
What You Will Be Doing - You will analyze and organize raw data along with building data systems and pipelines.
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Develop analytical tools to scale the data program
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
What You Need for this Position - Degree in software technology-related field
- Previous experience as a data, backend engineer or similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Competency in a BI visualization tool (e.g. Tableau or Looker) - we use Grow
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits
- Equity shares
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Parker Graham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!