- Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information about Why Iowa?, click here
- Physician Assistant (PA): Must comply with registration and licensure requirements as specified by the Iowa Board of Physician Assistant Examiners which include graduation from an accredited PA educational program and/or certification by the NCCPA.
- Nurse Practitioner (ARNP): A Master's degree is required. A Master's degree in Nursing is preferred. If a Master's degree is in a related field, a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is required. Current specialty certification as a PNP-PC, PNP-AC or FNP, Registered nurse and ARNP licensure in State of Iowa by date of hire.
- Minimum of three years' experience as an Advanced Practice Provider in an ambulatory setting for pediatric patients
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a diverse environment
- Ability to successfully work within a multi-disciplinary team setting/environment
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and positive interpersonal skills while modeling service excellence behaviors
- Effective decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of clinical workflows and systems for effective clinical service operations.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; able to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated supervisory and/or leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with consultation, mentorship, and leadership through influence
- Demonstrated experience optimizing clinical workflows and/or systems for effective clinical service operations.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume and cover letter
(under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position .
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14
calendar days. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on October 27, 2020.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Classification Title: PA/ARNP/NNP Supervisor
- Appointment Type: Professional and Scientific
- Schedule: Full-time
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Email: email@example.com