Location: Bozrah, CT
As a key member of our operations team the Production Leader Supervisor is responsible for managing the production staff to meet customer expectations and achievement of performance excellence.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of the Production Leader Supervisor are:
• Setting objectives and communicating them to employees.
• Supervising production and preparing reports on performance and progress
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment, enforcing our safety guidelines and company quality standards
• Analyzing problems and drive to root cause and implement improvement methods via continuous improvement.
• Work collaboratively with other departments such as engineering, process development, procurement, customer support and business development on existing products or new product introduction.
• Ensure quality products with on time delivery to exceed the expectations of our customers.
• Direct involvement in hiring, orientation, and training and development employees including coaching, discipline, and performance management.
• Well-developed critical thinking skills with proven ability to schedule and plan work processes to meet deadlines.
• Can process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner.
• The Production Leader Supervisor Interfaces routinely with other departments including quality control, sales and R&D.
• Drive continuous improvement and effectively implement changes that favorably impact safety, quality, on-time delivery, lead time and company performance. Work environment and requirements for the Production Leader Supervisor are:
• Work takes place in a factory setting with exposure to moderate noise levels
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must possess visual acuity to inspect work for defects in texture and color
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
• Prefer minimum of 3 years of operations or manufacturing experience in a leadership role. Must have directly supervised others.
• Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
• Bi-lingual in Spanish is a strong plus.
• Proficient with MS office applications, and MRP systems
• This opening is for Second Shift - hours are 3 pm to 11 pm
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!