Arrow Electronics is seeking an energetic and experienced Operations Manager to join our team in Phoenix, AZ at our production and integration facility. This role will be directly responsible for our inventory control, branch services and logistics operations teams; supporting both manufacturing and distribution activities. We are looking for someone with 8-10 years of management experience in a production or logistics environment, with measurable success leading teams and meeting goals.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage employees and processes related to the order fulfillment process for a segment of, or the entire distribution center
- Work with supervisors, leads and employees to meet and exceed service level and quality, and productivity goals. Identify ways to reduce costs while improving efficiencies and quality, which may involve utilization of CPI processes.
- Develop, manage staff, including resource allocation and P&L
- Analyzes and implements process improvements by using CPI, Six Sigma and Lean
- Review financials for areas of improvement
- Responsibility for maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment and receivables
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
What We Are Looking For:
Typically requires a minimum of 8-10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-AZ-Phoenix, Arizona (East Sky Harbor Cir)
Supply Chain Services
This job has expired.