Production Lead PR07
Lead (Production) - Full Time - Enid, OK 73701
These positions start at $20.65/hr. with a shift increase for second shift. If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer steady work and competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week with potential for overtime and produces raw and fully cooked meat products.
This position is responsible for an area within the facility, delegating tasks to employees in that area and the overseeing of the area's employees and efficiency while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Track and maintain Production records, delegate tasks, and complete daily Production checklist.
- Observe and promote plant Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Willing and able to stand, sit, bend, walk, stretch, climb, push, pull, kneel, squat, reach, and climb stairs frequently.
- Willing and able to lift, carry, push, and pull 20-70 pounds.
- Willing and able to work in extreme temperatures with damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces.
- Able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to understand labels, read recipes, follow instructions, and communicate effectively.
- 6 months of work history with one employer in the past 24 months.
- Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 365 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.