Make a bigger difference
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identify and engage key participants, identify strengths and weaknesses and collaboratively develop goals.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Provide services exclusively or primarily within the client's home and community.
- Adhere to the fidelity of the model. Work within the model's structure, regarding length of treatment, case contacts, interventions, supervision, and documentation.
- Participate in consultations with the model developer. Audio/video record sessions for training and supervision purposes.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation in CNNX case record including progress notes of treatment efforts and Family Services Assessment Plans, enter data into PROMIS
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a related subject area.
- Persons with a related bachelor's degree and significant clinical experience in treating substance abuse and serious antisocial behavior in youth may also qualify at the discretion of the agency.
- CASAC a plus
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE
- Family systems theory and application
- Substance use/abuse theory (for MST-SA) and behavioral approaches to SA treatment
- Social ecological theory and application
- Behavioral therapies theory and knowledge
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, pragmatic family therapies theory and application
- Social skills assessment and intervention and child development research and its application in treatment.
Bilingual/bicultural preferred Agreement to work a flexible schedule Comfortable with group supervision and commitment to work on professional development goals to improve adherence.
- Experience working in the client's home.
- Experience working in a Child Welfare, JJI, or Adolescent Focused program.
- Experience and /or knowledge of Evidence-Based Models, Motivational Interviewing and Solution-Focused work.
- Experience of working within diverse communities.
- Direct practice with families using a family therapy model.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family : Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function : Therapists
- Pay Type : Salary
- Employment Indicator : 8857 - Case Worker - Social Services - Traveling
- Required Education : Master's Degree
This job has expired.