Hayward Baker, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States. Hayward Baker routinely develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging geotechnical problems for its customers.
We are seeking qualified Equipment Operators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this safety-sensitive position, you will be required to work on various construction sites performing tasks such as:
- Operate, inspect and maintain equipment to manufacturers specifications
- Rigging, hoisting, and spotting for equipment movement according to written, verbal, and/or signaled instructions
- Use construction machinery such as excavators, front end loaders, bulldozers, all-terrain forklifts, and mobile cranes
- Soil leveling or ground manipulation for the transportation of equipment and materials
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues quickly and efficiently with the analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems
- Complete all job related duties as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Qualified candidates must have or be:
- Hands-on experience as an Equipment Operator in the construction industry
- Self-motivated and willing to travel
- Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
- Prior OSHA, First Aid, and/or Safety Training preferred
- Specific experience in ground improvement, grouting and/or earth retention a plus
Hayward Baker, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other protected groups to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.