Part-Time Board Operator/Producer
This is an entry level but critical position in the radio master control room. This position requires a person to be tech savvy. Employees are responsible for keeping programming on air, engineering local & syndicated talk shows, coordinating live newscasts & following Cox Media Group & FCC guidelines. This is a fast paced position that requires multi-tasking & the ability to trouble-shoot issues under pressure. This person should be a self-starter, critical thinker and takes pride in their work. This person reports to the Assistant Program Director.
What we look forWe Look For:
- Operation of station broadcast transmitter
- Coordination of remote broadcasts
- Understanding and ability to implement Emergency Alert System
- Producing local & syndicated talk shows
- Assisting anchors with breaking news/editing audio
- Production dubbing & producing
- Maintaining 3 radio station simultaneously
- Being able to crack a Mic and do weather/traffic break-ins.
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to remain cool under pressure
- A commitment to high performance
- Weekend, evening & on call availability a must
- Knowledge of editing software including Adobe Audition
- 2 years of soundboard/radio experience Preferred
This job has expired.
- Opportunities for advancement
- A positive supportive work environment
- A fun fast paced job for the right person