The Client Operations Specialist II (COS) is responsible for clients across multiple regions and performs daily loan reviews to ensure accuracy of loan findings. COS partners with internal teams to resolve issues in order to keep loan pipeline moving and create a consistently outstanding client experience. COS also serves as a liaison for external clients to position all delivery requirements and maximize loan submission quality.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Work with clients to address and resolve issues related to "trapped" loans delivered with incomplete documentation
- Respond timely to client inquiries from assigned accounts, escalating issues to partner groups as appropriate
- Conduct daily review of pended loans to identify inaccuracies in our review and escalate to internal teams for remediation and loan level actions
- Contact client with pipeline reporting or other actionable material on active loans including, but not limited to, expiring locks, revised stipulations, and recent approvals when applicable
- Provide general support to Client / Account Executives / Pipeline Account Managers on loan status, condition clarification, general product questions, phone/IM Queue overflow and portal navigation assistance
- Work with funding teams to ensure loan documents are prepared timely and closings are completed as scheduled when applicable
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and intellectual curiosity in a variety of industry concepts, practices & procedures.
- Detail oriented and work well in fast paced dynamic work environment
- Functional understanding of Federal, state and local lending regulations
- Basic software proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player with ability to prioritize day and work independently
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and decision judgment
- Confidence in interacting with all levels of internal and external management
- Financial Services and mortgage industry experience preferred
This job has expired.