In 1990 Crawford Electric Supply opened its first store in Dallas, Texas and began a tradition of excellence. Within five years of opening, the store was ranked #1 in the twin city market. Crawford has grown from one location and six associates to 26 locations across Texas and Louisiana and more than 650 associates. Over the last 25 years, Crawford Electric has lived up to, and exceeded its motto of "Whatever it Takes!" Crawford is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA.
Works in the warehouse performing various warehouse related activities as described in the “Summary of Essential Job Functions”.
- Long and varied hours required occasionally
- Ability to work mandatory physical inventory
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environment
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive, verify and package product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage product for loading
- Load product onto truck
- Unload materials from truck
- Move materials to warehouse for storage
- Move waste to dumpsters
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged material is accepted in
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and OSHA safety standards
- Operate Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT). Stand up, reach truck, order picker and sit down propane fork lift
- Complete daily logs for PIT
- Adhere to all Processes
- Clean and maintain work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years or more related experience and/or training
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Punctual and excellent attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PIT proficiency, reach truck, order picker, “sit down” propane. Current certification a plus
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and handling small parts
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and walk , stand for long periods of time
This job has expired.