Waystar modernizes the healthcare revenue cycle through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workﬂows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
What you'll be doing:
What is the purpose of this position?
We are looking for outstanding, brilliant, and driven account executives who are passionate about consultative selling. This Account Executive will be immersed in training and development to learn healthcare revenue cycle as well as advanced selling skills. This position will work closely with the Manager of Sales to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
Looking for some details?
What we're looking for:Do you fit our team?
- Unearth new sales opportunities by prospecting potential customers and/or current clients to achieve objectives
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, proposals, contracts and other deliverables to progress the sales opportunity
- Maintain industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
- Communicate new product, service, initiative and relevant information to new accounts
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration and drive brand awareness
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of proven sales experience in a quota-bearing role
- Strong customer relationship skills and passionate about continuous learning opportunities
- Team player that is comfortable asking for help, as well as helping others
- Enthusiastic to own a quota and strive to achieve it
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Healthcare background and/or industry experience a plus
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.