Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for an Account Executive who can do more with Mohawk. The ideal candidate will be a business-minded, organized, high-energy, proven winner, and self-starter, who thrives in fast-paced and complex selling environments with multiple stakeholders across segments and channels.
This position will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales quotas by taking market share from our competitors across End-User, A&D, and Dealer channels, at both existing and new business development accounts. The primary focus for this role will be expanding our Core Commercial business in the greater NYC and Long Island market.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Analyze, plan, and execute growth strategies aligned with Corporate and Regional goals.
- Travel to directly provide new and existing customers with information, consultation, and support as well as conduct sales presentations for new and existing clients, own the transaction process from the discovery through to the closing phase, as well as conduct post-install site visits to check installer's craftsmanship and ensure End-User satisfaction.
- Provide customer service to ensure resolution of issues within marketing policies, answer all questions concerning a product or service and use appropriate referrals where required, and communicate customer requirements and feedback to achieve the company's mission, visions, and objectives
- Monitor territory performance against established objectives/guidelines and take the appropriate action to improve performance
- Assist in establishing sales objectives and a coverage plan for the territory in conjunction with the Regional Vice President to ensure sales activities in the territory comply with established policies, procedures, and practices
- Inform management of industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact sales and overall company business, and provide timely reports of these activities where necessary
- Identify additional activities, training, or other materials necessary to achieve specific product sales goals, maintain responsibility for continuously improving activities that can affect customer perception
- Ensure all assigned company-owned equipment, vehicles, documents, materials, etc. are used, maintained, and stored as required by company policy
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience required
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible work-related experience/education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- A background in, or knowledge of, the education or government procurement process is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers and business contacts at all organizational levels
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's diverse business and product lines, as well as gather, assemble, correlate, and analyze statistical and financial data
- Ability to work and communicate with diverse groups, as well as a team
- Capacity to use appropriate conflict resolution methods in situations to maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
Expect to travel for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.Pay Rate:
Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $65k and $75k* per year at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the compensation package
, which depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other company sponsored benefit programs
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Manhattan Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City
This job has expired.