Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. Here, your future is limitless. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager on our Employee Health & Benefits team in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Small agency feel with world class resources of an international corporation
- Committed, competent and engaged leadership at all levels
- Driven & entrepreneurial team-oriented environment
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability, and Integrity
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- MMA University - 1000s of free courses and resources
- Certification & designation bonuses. Company-paid study time & testing fees
- Flexible work options
- Dress for your day
- Competitive compensation & benefits package including Paid Parental Leave & PTO for Volunteering
- Colleague Resource Groups and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- And more!
The EH&B Account Manager is responsible for the daily management of client accounts and coordinating the placement of their insurance coverage with carriers.We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Service and develop accounts. Responsible for day-to-day service questions for an assigned book of accounts.
- Work collaboratively with EH&B Account Executive and Executive regarding client needs delivering exceptional service to the customer.
- Actively and effectively manage annual enrollment periods and the implementation of plan changes and coverage transfer.
- Provide employee communications to clients such as annual benefit enrollment guide, PowerPoint presentations, benefit summaries, enrollment forms etc.
- Secure and maintain current benefit plan summaries/documents, amendments, etc.
- Document issues related to clients in document management system.
- Assist with day-to-day service issues and concerns such as complex service issues, claims, billing, eligibility, enrollment, and coverage issues. Answer questions regarding plan interpretation and compliance.
- Follow up with clients, and other team members assigned to the account, on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties are notified.
- Prepare renewal binders, proposals and spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for updating the agency management system and customer files in the document management system according to agency procedure.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in the Employee Health & Benefits preferred -- working for an employer, insurer/administrator or broker.
- Life & Health/Accident License.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to take initiative, seek answers and share information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy team while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of group insurance (medical, dental, vision, and disability products.)
- Effective public speaking skills and strong verbal and written skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, move about the facility, lift up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrate sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person, virtually, and over the phone
- Read words and numbers
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality
- Able to concentrate and pay attention to details
- Interact professionally cooperatively and productively
- Perform in a manner that prevents errors and omissions
- Tolerate a constant, moderate noise level
- Work independently
- Carry out assignments to completion within parameters of general instructions, prescribed routines and standard practices
- Able to conduct business travel
- Meet multiple deadlines consistently
Disclaimer: Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursuedreams without limits
. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: a flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA,your future is limitless
. For more information about our company, please visit us at:
This job has expired.