Private Client Services Account Manager
The main goal and function of a Private Client Services (Personal Lines) Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. The responsibilities include all functions of support for the Private Client Services book of business to which they are assigned.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Responsible for all steps in the processing of:
- Evidence of Property/Binders/ ID cards
- Electronic file maintenance
- Account rounding
- Effectively assisting clients with coverage issues and changes
- Limited new business sales
- Manage the marketing process
- Follow up and handle Aged Receivables
- Verbal and written correspondence with clients, carriers, and mortgage companies
What makes you stand out:
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven customer service and relations
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasked and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook
- Able to self-check for accuracy
- Must learn the Agency Management System and Imaging System
- Must have Property & Casualty resident agents license or obtain within 90 days of employment
What is in it for you?
- Prior insurance brokerage experience
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.