Job ID: 411659
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting activities relating to accounts payable, a/r, product costing, account analyses, forecasting, management reporting and activities supporting month end closing procedures. In addition, this role acts as a change agent to drive efforts to improve processes and create efficiencies within the organization. This position will work closely with all levels of the organization to review internal processes to identify business needs and define solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of the Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable functions
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of financial data
- Advise management in financial matters as applicable
- Complete various key performance indicator reports for Management
- Act as a change agent and collaborate closely with all levels of the organization to improve processes, create efficiencies, and identify opportunities/solutions
- Assists / oversees the preparation of journal entries, account analyses, and reconciliation that support month-end closing procedures ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Prepare and analyze product costs and maintain up-to-date standards used for product costing of inventory
- Work with Accounting Manager and VP of Finance to prepare monthly financial reports including understanding key variances
- Perform other duties as applicable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Competencies
What CRH Offers You
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and financial best practices
- 5+ years of experience in general accounting, general ledger reconciliation, and ERP systems
- Competency with Lawson/H5
- Familiarity with compliance /regulatory requirements (COMPLIANCE - SARBANES-OXLEY)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Excel/computer skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Practitioner of continuous improvement
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent facilitation and teamwork skills
- Ability to work through project issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related feel
- CPA or advanced
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: May 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Manager, ERP, Management, Technology
This job has expired.