A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The primary role of the Junior Data Architect is to deliver integrated data models and build capabilities for business workflows using ontology technology and reporting and analytic services.
The Candidate blends a high outcome focus, an exceptionally strong ability to learn quickly, the capacity to execute to a high standard with a second-to-none passion about solving the toughest data modelling questions.
The candidate will work with the internal team of architects and use case owners to define and assimilate requirements to design and architect the solution. In addition, the candidate will create and support applications of ontology development following good practices and support troubleshooting complex challenges.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Conceptualize and develop re-usable data sets & objects for reporting, and analytic integrations working with internal clients, internal teams, and analytic/data scientists where required.
- Work with internal technology teams to optimize data models to support the reporting and analytics solutions
- Apply good data governance practices on the work product.
- Support training of users of varying roles on use of Ontology and reporting solution developed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or related Technical field
- 2+ years of relevant data experience
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and Wrangling skills using PySpark
What we offer:
- Experience working in a Pharma environment across the domains of the value chain, such as R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Commercials, etc.
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to big data, advanced analytics, data engineering and Internet of Things
- Experience with Palantir Foundry
- Experienced working in iterative and agile reporting environments.
- Leading, influencing, and consulting skills.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 220271
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time