To excel in this role, you will utilize your recruiting skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to identify, screen, and place active and passive candidates. You will be a creative problem-solver and establish strong partnerships both internally and externally delivering a high level of customer service to all. You will support management and delivery teams to ensure financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates team huddles to distribute, prioritize, and strategize on open orders and allocation of resources
- Maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits and identifies staffing trends
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand client needs, maximize service, and encourage relationship building
- Provides consultation regarding recommended solutions and strategies to improve delivery
- Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract and place qualified candidates
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources
- Assesses candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency-based evaluations to determine match to order needs
- Submits qualified candidates to clients in a timely fashion
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and client, including candidate preparation and debrief and follows up with client following the completion of the interview
- Extends offer of assignment and facilitates the Adecco onboarding process
- Provides associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and associate interactions
- Develops long-term relationships with associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 0 - 4 years recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a knack for problem-solving and building meaningful relationships with both candidates and clients (internal and external)
- Excellent organizational, customer service, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, resolve problems, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team in an ever-changing environment
- High energy with a results-driven, customer focused, and solution-oriented attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year(s) recruiting or related experience
- Ability to creatively identify, source, and place both active and passive candidates
- Ability to build and maintain strong candidate and associate relationships and networks
- Knowledge of current recruiting practices compliant with federal and state laws and company policies
- Proficiency with staffing systems and tools including Applicant Tracking Systems, the Internet, job boards, and social media
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
This job has expired.