Unlock Your Career Potential: Support at ADP.
Every day, thousands of organizations around the world rely on ADP. As a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over half a million customers, our products and services enable companies large and small to do business. As part of ADP's support team, you play a shared role in our success -- you'll work alongside a team of talented and highly motivated individuals at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Here, you'll find the tools and flexibility you need to create your own path, supported by comprehensive training and support to improve your skills and knowledge. ADP is hiring an Administrative Support II professional.
In this position, you'll couple your positive attitude, superb organizational skills and deep understanding of ADP to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes across select areas of our business.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform clerical, administrative and office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
- Route and answer correspondence
- Independently establish, organize and maintain files and initiate follow up as needed
- Compile, analyze and summarize statistics and information
- Communicate new policies and procedures to the department and coordinate the gathering of information as directed,
- Create formulas/formats of moderate complexity and determine hardware/software requirements
- May coordinate off-site meetings and conventions; assist with schedule management; arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls and process expense reports
- Follow standardized formats and established internal procedures
- Organize correspondence and email; respond to requests for information
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties
- Provide support to other members of management and department as requested
- High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Some college courses/specialized secretarial training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb organization skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Substantial knowledge of the department's operation and company procedures
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
- Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the supervisor's absence
- Capable of independent and innovative thinking, with proven decision-making skills
- Experience working with senior management
Related Searches: Entry-Level, Administrative, Admin, Data Entry, Secretarial, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.