Immediate need for a talented Administrative Assistant III with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 05+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-58052
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Communicating confirmed appointment information with candidates and recruiting team
- Managing daily information/candidate data tracking, providing information to the Client/CGO division about the employees results and pending items
- Resolving problems connected to pre-screening
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure all parties are informed of progress throughout the screening process
- Liaising with the relevant onsite contact regarding exceptions and any potential delays to start dates, to enable them to update the client accordingly.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.