Provides administrative support to all office management and sales staff. Organizes and manages processes and maintain documentation in support of the operation.
•Support to include typing proposals and correspondence, sending faxes, arranging meeting times and locations and preparing reports.
• Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and communicates with customers, vendors and departmental personnel via telephone, email, and written correspondence to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Conducts subject research and assembles materials from files and records as necessary to complete special projects and/or report assignments.
• Maintains various operations statistics for reporting to include advertising, sales, job cost, call tracking and budget.
• Matches payable invoices with checks for mailing.
• Prepares and delivers Certificates of Insurance and W-9 forms to requesting customers.
• Prepares and submits purchase orders for marketing purchases.
• Updates and generates regular reports.
• Maintains petty cash.
• Opens and distributes mail.
• May schedule appointments for vehicle repair/servicing and distribute gas cards.
• May process and balance credit card accounts.
• May assist in entering payroll information and reconciling payroll reports.
• May file auto and general liability claims, coordinate processes and provide follow-up.
HS diploma, or GED equivalent, is required. An Associate's degree in business administration or other administrative training is desired. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!