12 Hour Day Shift
Administrative Assistant - St. Peter's Hospital - Clinical Resource Pool - Full Time Days
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
What you will do:
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- We offer great Benefits including: Competitive Pay, Paid Leave. Shift Differentials, just to name a few.
Must be able to be
- Document development
- Organizing review council with carry throughto finalizing documents and posting online.
- Assistant supports multiple administrators with scheduling, office/project work, interact with clinical and administration.
- Organized: Able to navigate, coordinate and store work in an organized fashion.
- Flexible: Able to juggle multiple tasks in any given day
- Personable: Able to communicate easily with a wide range of individuals (administrators and clinicians)
- Integrity and Confidentiality: Able to distinguish levels of confidentiality with information
- HS diploma required. Certificate program or AAS in medical administration preferred
- Medical terminology is required.
- Solid computer skills, including MS word, MS Outlook,
- Email & file management, basic Excel, and other on-line administrative software tools.
- Solid communication skills and ability to be flexible to achieve organizational goals.
- Medical office experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and pleasant phone manners
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Relevant Background Checks
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
- COVID Vaccination
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.