As CohnReznick grows, so do our career opportunities. As one of the nation's top Professional Services and Business Advisory firms, we foster teams in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that value innovation and collaboration in everything they do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Advisory Marketing Manager to join our team.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees are expected to alternate time between both remote and office. At CohnReznick, we believe in creating the conditions in which everyone can do their best work, collaborate, learn and build community. This results in our ability to create opportunities for our people, make a difference for our clients and strengthen our internal and external communities.
The Advisory Marketing Manager collaborates with the brightest consulting minds as members of a team of exceptionally talented data-driven and impact-focused marketers and business development professionals. Together, we'll help the Firm's Advisory Practice build upon an already stellar record of performance to reach even greater heights.
- Work-Life Blend: Our team members accrue up to 30 days of PTO depending on their level & take advantage of 17 paid holidays including two weeks off a year when all CR Team members take time off together (July 4th week and Thanksgiving week).
- Parental Leave: Our expanded leave is up to 8 weeks following the birth or placement of a child.
- Flexibility: Our team members have options of being fully virtual, hybrid or in the office based on theirs and the business All full time or part time CR team members are offered a home office stipend upon onboarding to help them get setup at home.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Whether it's through participation in our Employee Resource Groups such as CR BLAC, CR PRIDE, CR Women, VMA@CR, CR GREEN, RAZA@CR, AAPI@CR, CR CARES, our team members give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Total Rewards: We offer a competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary performance bonus, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k match with profit sharing contributions and incentive and support towards achieving the CPA licensure.
- Learning & Development: Our team members have access to learning opportunities focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills that support their growth and career advancement, not to mention the necessary resources to meet their compliance needs.
- Wellness resources: Our virtual care programs such as Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit help support our team members' mental and physical well-being.
- Performance Coach: Each CR Team member is aligned to a Performance Coach who will support them in establishing their goals and provide guidance and support along their career path of choice.
- The CR Friend: Your CR Friend will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and is someone you can always reach out to.
- CR Together with Purpose: Our workplace strategy aims to create an environment in which we have a regular cadence working at a client's location, our offices and remotely depending on what we need to accomplish, who we need to work with to be successful, and how we will be most productive on a schedule that works best for our clients, teams, and people.
The Advisory Marketing Manager plays a critical role in executing creative and compelling marketing programs that drive strong lead generation and support practice growth. Our goal is to solve our clients' biggest problems and assist them to achieve success as they accelerate and improve their businesses. This position reports to the Advisory Marketing Director.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
YOUR EXPERIENCE.The successful candidate will have:
- Support the Global Consulting Solutions (GCS) teams' marketing strategies across practice lines, ensuring go-to-market approach supports practice growth goals and is aligned with the firm's overall marketing and brand strategy.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues to execute integrated marketing strategies through varied channels, including content marketing, advertising, digital marketing, media relations, collateral, and events/sponsorships.
- Pursue, negotiate, and manage sponsorship, alliance, speaking and event opportunities to create market visibility, engage targets, and convert leads.
- Analyze performance of marketing tactics for assigned practices and recommend adjustments to enhance effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to support growth, client experience and communication initiatives.
- Assist the practice in better understanding and articulating the firm's brand positioning.
- Coach, mentor and manage the performance of junior team members.
- Mange the annual marketing plan and budget for assigned practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, emphasis in marketing, communications, business or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience with progressive marketing responsibility; experience in consulting, public accounting or professional services marketing preferred.
- Expertise marketing technology solutions through Alliance/Partnership marketing efforts a huge plus.
- Ability to work effectively across functions/departments/teams while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others.
- Able to assess challenges, think critically, and identify creative solutions.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to direct the work of others, including managing-up to more senior professionals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex issues to internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint); previous experience with CRM systems (Dynamics preferred), as well as BI reporting and email marketing tools.
Applications for this position will be accepted until December 31st, 2023.
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
This job has expired.