Job Description Summary
The Agile Delivery Coach/Project Manager will partner with various members of the software development and IT organization on planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with organizational standards. Members in this role will be responsible for facilitating and optimizing software delivery using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
This position is responsible for driving agile excellence across the organization. In performing the role, you will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience of agile development approaches to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability. This position will also be responsible for the gathering, analyzing, and reporting on metrics data to measure productivity in an agile environment.
- 10+ years of IT PMO experience
- 5+ years of Agile coaching experience
- Bachelor's degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent experience required
- Agile certification (CSM, ACP, etc) required
- PMP Preferred
- Experience delivering on projects of various size and duration using agile methodologies.
- Expanded knowledge in agile project management concepts
- Expanded knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience implementing process improvement initiatives
- Experiences in mining & analyzing data from various sources
- Confident facilitation of medium to large sized groups
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments using assorted communication mediums
- High empathy and situational awareness
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience partnering with other stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts
- Highly adaptable to changing needs within the organization - adapts to rapidly changing priorities
- Experience coordinating team workflow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience using MS Project, MS Office, and MS Visio
- Experience using PPM tools
- Experience using agile work management tools
- Identify, establish, and evolve agile ways of working and metrics to suit a team's delivery such as stand-ups, planning, retrospectives and show-and-tells
- Deliver agile best practice, tools, and techniques
- Facilitate activities to build agile capabilities to deliver value effectively
- Facilitate activities to build the team's ability to self-organize and continuously improve
- Facilitate activities associated with metric data capture, analysis & review
- Highlight processes within ReedTech that do not support agile delivery and work with the wider organization to transform these
- Estimate and evaluate the impact of potential changes to priorities and scope before delivery decisions are made
- Actively participate in the LN Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Coaching team members and business stakeholders to understand Agile values, principles, and practices
- Monitors performance and recommends changes
- Demonstrates proficiency with concepts and processes
Analyzes possible solutions using standard pro
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.