Immediate need for a talented Agile Scrum Master - Lead with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-58236
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- First level Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience managing work through Digital.ai tool or similar
- Familiarity with front end web application development
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a team of highly productive individuals
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.