Job Location: Hershey, PA
Open to remote but must be willing to come onsite as needed.
The Digital Content Deployment Analyst is a key member of the Digital Capabilities and Content Deployment team. This position is an integral part of delivering the overall End-to-End Content Automation Ecosystem, providing best-in-class digital content to Hershey's customers and consumers. This role will be a subject matter expert on PIM and PXM within Hershey's technology ecosystem and will work on our content support expansion efforts. The Digital Content Deployment Analyst will work on new processes and tech capabilities to enable Hershey to build a robust, connected content delivery ecosystem to achieve automation & syndication. The position will be responsible for creating the future of content automation by enabling new processes and change management, keeping product information updated in multiple systems, and driving new syndication initiatives forward. This will allow Hershey to build scale and provide brilliant, data-driven content for our beloved brands to customers and consumers everywhere.
Summary of major duties:
Owner of the Product Information Management (PIM)
* Be the Subject Matter Expert of the PIM and collaborate with IS to drive business value
* Participate in Agile IS planning for the PIM through the defined PMO methodologies (Project requirement documentation, Rally tickets/user stories, etc.)
* Ensure all digital data and retailer tagging is uploaded to the PIM and troubleshoot/resolve errors
* Assist with new or enhanced integrations and provide UAT testing support
* Lead, schedule, and plan PIM governance meetings and be the PIM liaison for all cross-functional business requestors
* Utilize metrics to perform data QA and work with appropriate teams to solve missing or incomplete data/content
Support content self-service tool and syndicate enhanced content
* Support Self-Service tool rollout, maintenance, and enhancements
* Provide retailer team training and support on Self-Service tool and expand into new areas of business value
* Collaborate with DAM and Search/UX teams to design and create Below-The-Fold (BTF) layout templates
* Manage mapping of BTF layouts of priority items to preferred syndicator tool
* Manage BTF vendor contract renewals and budget estimates, and help with PO creation and invoices
* Partner with Search/UX team to build a hierarchy for optimized BTF layouts (Brand, Sub Brand)
Build new capabilities and expand content syndication support to new channels (B2B, Brand Sites, D2C, etc.)
* Own syndication readiness tracking and reporting to support new capability rollout success
* Understand content syndication process and begin to support content deployment to B2B channel, Brand sites, and D2C
* Support Content Delivery Manager in building out the future state delivery ecosystem for all expanded channels, including new processes, tools, and tech platform enhancements to drive expanded content needs
* Track and audit content on supported new platforms and optimize content to achieve successful digital shelf scores
* Assist with evaluation and selection of new recipe tool for content authoring and storage, and collaborate on tool integration into the overall Content Ecosystem
Skills/ Competencies/ Qualifications:
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to deliver software/process training
* Knowledgeable in PIM and PXM tools
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to create and optimize processes
* Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
* High degree of collaboration & teamwork
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education:Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in business, design or programming is required.
* 4+ years of related work experience, preferably in CPG, digital content, and web technology.
* Experience in data management and syndication tools such as CMS, DAM, PIM or PXM is preferred.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago
Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted 5 minutes ago