Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Analyst, Finance and Capital Markets, you will support all aspects of project finance transactions involving wind, solar and battery storage technologies. Key responsibilities include creating and managing complex financial models, supporting the due diligence process, and coordination with external financing parties to support closing and funding of the transactions. You will work closely with other teams within in Invenergy, including Development, Origination, Engineering, Project Management, Legal, and Asset Management, as well as external legal counsel and consultants. This position is located at our headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
- Support project finance transactions, including construction debt, term debt, tax equity, and cash equity investments.
- Develop and manage financial models to analyze the economic merits and risks associated with wind, solar, storage and natural gas projects. Synthesize and communicate project economic summaries to senior management.
- Collaborate with project engineers, developers, originators, and accounting professionals to develop and refine appropriate assumptions for project models.
- Support due diligence and closing process for financing transactions including coordination with internal teams and external financial partners.
- Interpret and review terms in operating agreements, financing agreements, and power purchase agreements and communicate findings to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, banking, consulting, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex financing models in Excel.
- Familiarity with project or corporate finance transactions and documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize a number of concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Project finance, corporate finance, or M&A transaction experience, preferably in the renewables or energy sectors.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.