The Analyst III, Resource Management Solutions is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and enhancing the utilization of daily staff resources and call handling on a real-time basis. This would include maintaining expected occupancy, service levels, handle time, abandon rate, and average speed of answer! They will also serve as point of contact for any concerns with real-time staffing needs and make decisions for correction of any related issues. The Real-Time Operations Analyst III will take appropriate steps to maintain optimal service levels and occupancy by adding and decreasing staff based on pre-defined service level goals. This position will also provide team leadership to Real Time Analyst II and Real Time Coordinators for agent support (request processing and attendance line) and to support products such as scheduled interpreting calls, and urgent on-call support for InPerson Interpreting (IPI)!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, manage and maintain appropriate service key performance indicators across the Contact Center alerting vital parties when appropriate. Key Metrics include: expected occupancy, service levels, handle time, abandon rate, and ASA, after call work, calls in queue
- Proactively supervise and manage resources, contact routing and system availability
- • Provide analytical feedback to Scheduling Analyst, Manager and/or Director on current trends and departmental/agent issues affecting Contact Center KPIs
- Research and troubleshoot schedule discrepancies
- Provide any real-time staffing needs including overtime/extra-time or voluntary time off to the operations team daily to partner in filling necessary availability
- Provide and develop necessary reporting including scheduled Service Level updates as assigned
- Proactively analyze and communicate staffing needs on an intra-day basis to ensure service level objectives are met
- Initiate discussions and lead the decision-making process to recommend real-time schedule adjustments, assistance from other groups, and the allocations of overtime and/or voluntary time off within budget
- Process a variety of requests such as shift trades, overtime, scheduled events, and absenteeism to maintain staffing.
- Effectively communicate events and critical issues to customers and guide other team members responsible for processing requests
- Ensure consistency and continuity of coverage by sharing intraday concerns and events with team members by keeping all team members informed of intra-day occurrences.
- 2-4years real-time line management experience in a call center environment or sufficient experience to provide solid understanding of contact center methods and practices required. • User experience with Workforce Management Software (IEX, Calabrio, Verint or related systems) • Experience with standard Microsoft desktop applications, with an emphasis on Excel (including macros) • Experience in an interpretation environment preferred • Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment • User experience with scheduling software (IEX, Calabrio, or related system) is a plus
- Understanding of metrics, including expected occupancy, service levels, handle
- time, abandon rate, and ASA (Average Speed of Answer), the method of
- measurement and the impact to the overall operation is a plus
- Strong Analytical, math, and reasoning skills
- Highly organized with the ability to lead multiple tasks and bold timelines
- Outstanding follow-up and interpersonal skills are essential
- Able to work independently to meet team objectives
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and customer service expertise
Our Core ValuesRespect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Pay Rate
$19.00 - $22.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.
This job has expired.