Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
A Premier Google Partner powered by marketing professionals, Recruitics, helps the most identifiable brands successfully attract their workforce through proven data-driven strategies, marketing, and advertising. Our specialty is building client confidence on a solid foundation of emerging tech, creative media, and client services. Together, we strive to set an example for our company, clients, and competitors in work-life flexibility, career growth, and diversity.
We're a fun group of people who love coming to work and living the Recruitics values: We think, and act, as entrepreneurs, we do things the right way, we work together to provide personal customer service, and we make data-driven decisions.
Our users make data-driven decisions, and we are seeking a motivated, curious engineer with the front-end and back-end problem solving skills to enable them. You'll work with an experienced team of engineers and product managers to make complex systems simple through a user-centric, UI-focused software design and development process. Help define and deliver new features for a long-lived but rapidly evolving application as part of a collaborative, quality-driven engineering team.
* Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable code within the cadence of a two-week release cycle
* Participate actively in the code design and review process
* Collaborate with a cross-functional team (including UX/UI designers and Product Managers) to define and distribute engineering tasks
* Communicate any needs or challenges to delivering assigned tasks
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessitated by business needs.
* Experience with React or similar modern UI framework (Vue, Angular)
* Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar web application framework
* Familiarity with Agile development processes
* Strong front-end development skills, including CSS development
* Experience specifying and implementing unit tests
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline required.
* Three or more years of software engineering experience required.
Recruitics offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!