Kforce has a client that is seeking an Art Director in Redmond, WA.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Summary:Our storytelling starts and ends with the customer. As a graphic designer on the C+AI Narratives Team, you will help craft customer presentations, internal and external keynotes and decks, product UX/UI mock-ups, support video/motion pieces and design of internal communications.
- 8+ years of experience as a design creative/art director, including experience with brand design information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
- Experience leading and owning direction of large-scale sections of the narrative and direction; Driving teams while remaining lean
- Candidates should be/have worked on web-based experiences on large and mobile screens
- Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, and annotated wireframes
- Experience creating and managing UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines across a large organization
- Experience managing design agencies and effectively integrating their work into an internal design team
- Experience in developing and conducting a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research including ethnographic research, contextual inquiries, guided explorations, and usability testing
- Exposure to, and understanding of, a variety of design, project management, and development processes and methodologies including agile development methods for smaller and larger teams
- Experience shipping innovative and complex mobile, web or software products within milestone deadlines to a large community
- Should be well-versed with PowerPoint, Figma and have a strong grasp of leveraging Design Systems
- Experience developing prototypes is a plus; Our preferred tool is Figma+ProtoPie
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.