ASIC Design Engineer We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT & 5G technology on the market!
We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a Sr/Staff / Principal (we need different levels!) ASIC Engineer, you'll have a huge impact on current & future digital SOC technology while being the technical leader for all things ASIC in our environment. We're talking 5G, iOT & 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for a Staff / Sr. Staff / Principal ASIC / RTL design engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit! NOTE: You can be located anywhere in SoCal as we have design centers in San Diego & an upcoming center in Orange County, CA!
What You Need for this Position - BS / MS (preferred) In Electrical Engineering or equivalent & 5+ years of relevant production environment experience
- Background with front-to-back ASIC (SOC) design with an emphasis on the front end (RTL/Logic) design
- Strong experience with highly integrated Mixed Signal SoCs with successful commercial tape outs & releases
- Synthesis & static timing experience
- ATPG / Fault grading / scan / BIST experience
- Cadence F2B design tool experience
- Verification tool experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements on various projects
- Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Strong experience using front-end tools such as simulators, linters, or clock-domain crossing checkers
- Embedded programming languages like C / C++ / Perl / TcI / Python
- Startup mentality and/or experience a must!
What You Will Be Doing - Add hands-on value to SoC architecture & front-to-back design, with a primary focus on front end RTL & Logic design
- Contribute to resource planning and scheduling
- Define key components of digital/system design as well as test strategies, flows and implementation methodologies
- Work on debugging when needed in a timely fashion
- Work with various teams (System, Software, RF, Analog, Physical Design, Test, DFT) and provide support when needed.
What's In It for You - Top base pay & pre-IPO equity opportunity, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity potential (2-3 years away)
- Opportunity to get out of a big company into a growing company with global traction where you will make a huge impact on our product and customers. Why stay put and be a cog in the wheel??
NOTE: You can be located anywhere in SoCal as we have design centers in San Diego & an upcoming center in Orange County, CA!
So, if you are a Staff, Sr. Staff or Principal ASIC (Front End) Design Engineer with strong front-to-back SOC or related design experience experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!