• Assemble, packageand paint components for semi-trailer suspension systems.
• Accurately reportdaily activities on work orders and Kan Ban cards and other media as required. Conduct required qualitychecks using basic measurement equipment.
• Performpreventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
• Keep work areasclean and free of safety hazards.
• Exercise safeworking habits while operating machines.
• Perform otherduties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
• Accountable forquality inspections throughout assembly process.
• Ability to workin a team environment.
• Continuousinspection of associated equipment and parts used in the assembly process to ensure a good working condition. (air tools, torque wrenches, nuts and bolts...)
• Ability to liftsub-components to the line - Must be able to physically liftup to 50 lbs.
• Ability to usepneumatic tooling to assemble and torque product. Torques range from 90 to 310 ft. lbs.
• Ability tofunction in Assembly Paint area as assigned.
• Ability tofunction in the Assembly Packaging area as assigned.
• Must possess ahigh level of attention to detail.
• High SchoolDiploma/GED required.
• Prior productionassembly experience, 1-2 yrs. preferred
• Must haveverifiable references.
• Ability to interpretproduction schedules and build specifications.
• Ability to workovertime, as production demands require.
• Must be able toutilize torque wrenches according to specs.
• Must pass drugand alcohol screen and remain drug free throughout the term of employment
Medical, Dental and Vision
401k and Company paid pension program
Four 10-hour shifts - 6:30am-4:30pm (Off Wednesdays and every weekend)
Company provided uniforms
11 paid holidays
Generous vacation program
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer