Lincoln Electric Automation, Coldwater, OH, develops and delivers turnkey, automated solutions for OEM and Tier suppliers in the automotive, aerospace energy, appliance and other sectors.
Req. ID: 23333
Basic Functions: We are seeking skilled applicants for Toolmaker / Assembler positions to help us maintain the momentum of our growth in this current dynamic marketplace.
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Be aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, prints, engineering drawings, and models
- Building and construction knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct machine tools, dies, fixtures, and machinery
- Understanding of GD & T, experience helpful, but not required
- Must be able to lift at least 45 lbs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of prints/engineering drawings, including pneumatic and/or hydraulic schematics
- Build assembly lines, automation and related equipment
- Working knowledge of manual mills, lathes and grinders. (CNC experience would be a plus)
- Effective use of Inspection / Test equipment
- Utilize math skills, including basic Algebra and Trigonometry
- Must have own tools
- Nothing in this job description restricts Management or Corporate's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Work well with Manufacturing and Management personnel.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Combination of 3 plus years' experience and/or Machine Trades training, completion of a two year technical program is preferred
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, and maintenance preferred.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, prints, engineering drawings, and models preferred
- Building and construction knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct machine tools, dies, fixtures, and machinery preferred.
- Operate forklift.
- Commitment to company values
Reporting to this position:
- Strong analytical problem solver with ability to process complex information
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Strategic, dependable, and organized
- Active listener with ability to give attention to multiple information being processed
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Innovative and ability to think creatively to implement process improvement
- Strong time management skills
- Focus on completing projects on time and within budget
- Forward thinking attitude and the continual need to refine and polish work, by seeking to exceed customer and Company's expectations
- Willingness to learn new skills
No direct reports. Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
Physical demands and work environment:
- Understand the Company's EHS Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as the Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EHS procedures.
- Know that the company EHS procedures are located on the ISO drive.
- Immediately notify the Supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EHS procedures.
- Attend required EHS training
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand; occasionally walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Lifting up to 45 lbs. Repetition with activity.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
: Complies with ISO 14001, and other relevant standards. Support, implement and understand the intent of the EMS policy. Participates with ISO-14001 as required.General sign-off:
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.EOE, including disability/veterans www.jobs.lincolnelectric.comNearest Major Market:
Lima Nearest Secondary Market:
Findlay Job Segment:
CNC, Machinist, Assembly, Maintenance, Forklift, Manufacturing
This job has expired.