This position provides direct administrative support to the Managing Director and assistance to the Investment Sales team. In addition to administrative duties, works on special department projects.
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Education and Experience
- Preparing and coordination of detailed market material of multifamily properties to include:
- Assist in production of marketing materials and flyers
- Review and edit marketing materials
- Organize logistics related to property branding including scheduling photographer, printers and other third-party vendors
- Communication with both internal and external customers
- Offering Memorandum, Due Diligence coordination
- Manages the Managing Director and Senior Vice President's calendar s and expenses, develops and maintains their filing system and provides general office support including: phone coverage, word processing and proof reading.
- H elp organize complex business activities such as meetings, conferences, calls, departmental events , property tours, dinners and broker events
- Process out-going mail , vendor invoices , and o rder various closing gifts/client gifts
- Database management to include: entering new contacts, new properties/listings in Salesforce, following up on bad addresses and RCM bounce backs (emails sent through RCM)
- Maintain call lists in Salesforce and create reports ,
- Manage Real Capital Markets. This includes setting up the asset, creating the teaser, as well as creating the list of users to receive the teaser, manage approvals and update VDR documents as they become available Coordinate RCM and Press Releases with Marketing, Quarterbacks, and graphics team
- Responsible for other projects and assignments as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, English or Journalism .
- 1 + year of administrative experience required
- Experience supporting executives in a corporate environment preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment, flexibility and dependability
- Strong business sense and ability to prioritize work as well as to find solutions to various problems while prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Interest in or experience with Real Estate
- Demonstrated learning orientation
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- High level of interpersonal skills and maturity to handle sensitive and confidential information Position continually requires poise, tact, diplomacy and initiative
- Ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with contact management systems (e.g., Outlook, Salesforce, and SharePoint )
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.