$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Fairfield Residential is looking for an Assistant Community Manager to join their team. Our property, Talia has 225 units and is located in Marlborough, MA.
ABOUT THIS ASSOCIATE:
Fairfield Residential properties are known for our visible and available on-site staff that keep our residents loving where they live. Our Assistant Community Managers are critical members of our sales and management team that maintain these high standards with a customer-centric mindset.
Together with the Community Manager, this Associate works to ensure the property's revenue and profit targets are met while maintaining best in class standards for customer service and high retention for our residents. Assistant Property Managers are responsible for cultivating and managing the resident experience while supporting the property's accounting needs and leasing policies.
This is a busy, exciting job for a candidate that is eager to apply their superior leasing and marketing experience into the next step of their career in property management. This position reports to the on-site Community Manager and successful associates may be promoted to more senior positions on the Property Management team.
THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to maintain their happiness.
- YOU ARE A GOOD LISTENER that approaches the needs of your colleagues and residents with empathy and a commitment to solving problems.
- YOU DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF and can maintain a positive attitude with goal-oriented focus in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and organizational skills.
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and fiduciary responsibility.
ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
- Maintain all property accounting and reporting, including collecting and posting rent, financial and leasing reports, month end, pre close, bank deposits and ensuring a balanced rent roll.
- Prepare monthly close-out and financial reports.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Collect rent, fees, and other payments.
- Complete bank deposits, dispositions, and account reconciliations.
- Use property management software such as Yardi to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Use your leasing and sales experience to lease apartments.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by regularly responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner.
- Take all appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
HOW TO STAND OUT:
- Cheer, lead and mentor our leasing team. They will look to your guidance and experience related to leasing, closing, marketing, apartment files, and resident retention.
- Work closely with the Community Manager regarding all property operations.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have at least one year of residential leasing, sales and/or management experience, with multifamily property experience a big plus. A successful track record as a team player and motivator is preferred. This is not an entry level position. You will also stand out if you have:
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Experience as a Leasing Consultant and the ability to close a sale.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software.
- Understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and provisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and some holidays.
*The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following the completion of 90 days of employment.
Estimated Rate of Pay:
$18.48 - $27.72
This position is non-exempt; the range above reflects hourly rates.
The pay range displayed for this position is determined by skills and experience required, location and job complexity*. Potential job offers may vary based on the skills, education, and experience an individual candidate holds. This range reflects base rate only, and does not include allowances, perks, commissions or bonuses applicable to this position (if any). In addition to base salary, Fairfield offers all full time associates the following, upon meeting eligibility requirements:
- Paid time off, paid holidays and sick days, paid time off for volunteering activities (optional)
- Matched 401(k)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
* Pay range is a calculation based on a midpoint price. Fairfield complies with all wage and hour laws, including minimum wage and salary exempt requirements.
This job has expired.