Dynalectric is hiring a Assistant, Project Manager to assist the company in meeting its objectives and goals by assisting with overseeing and directing assigned commercial electrical construction projects at various locations in the metropolitan area and taking appropriate action to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with defined resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Preferred Education Requirements:
- Plan and organize a project under the directions of a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
- Monitor project activities in conjunction with the onsite Foreman and Superintendent to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budget
- Prepare monthly costing reports under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (billing, rental equipment, income/expense
- Maintain a good relationship with the client.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems
- Continually identify and proactively manage project
- Preparation of project submittals,
- Drawing take-off/estimating
- Procurement of materials
- Preparation of change orders
- Preparation of billings
- Project closeout activities
- Forecasting requirements, manage budgets, track expenses
- Create and maintain detailed project schedules
- Oversee electrical installation of equipment
- Dynalectric DC requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Dynalectric DC is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
2 or 4 year degree in engineering, construction management, or related field, or 5 years of progressive experience in high rise and/or commercial electrical construction; or combination of the both.Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working on electrical projects
- Experience with contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendums, specifications, change orders RFI submittals
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must be willing, as knowledge and skills increase, to transition to a Project Manager position as openings arise.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with Project Managers, multiple levels of employees, general and subcontractors, and supplier partners.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed inside and outside which may include adverse weather conditionsPhysical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.Equal Opportunity Employer M/F Disability Vet
This job has expired.