Research and Securities
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Zelman & Associates is seeking an Investment Banking Associate to work directly with senior executives of one of the leading investment banking boutiques on Wall Street. Responsibilities include:
The education and experience we're looking for:
- Supporting origination and execution of sell-side M&A transactions
- Supporting origination and execution public equity and debt underwritings
- Leading transaction execution including modeling, drafting marketing materials, due diligence
- Assist in mentoring and developing junior team members
- Maintain the high standards of industry-leading client service and execution that Zelman has developed a reputation for consistently delivering
- Develop strong internal relationships with Zelman's various departments to maximize firm-wide success and profitability
What skills you should have:
- Bachelor's degree; preference for concentration in finance, economics, or accounting
- 3+ of investment banking or private equity experience at a recognized investment banking firm
- FINRA Series 79
- Outstanding analytical capabilities; organizational discipline; attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Academic excellence; preference for concentration in finance, economics or accounting
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly competitive; self-starter; ambitious; team-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of the building products sector
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes.
- Courtesy, respect, and thoughtfulness in teaming with colleagues and other stakeholders.
About Zelman & Associates
Zelman Partners is a boutique investment bank dedicated exclusively to the housing industry. Zelman provides a broad range of financial advisory services and capital raising solutions to clients across housing subsectors, including homebuilders, building products manufacturers and distributors, single-family rental companies, multi-family rental companies, mortgage companies, land developers, real estate technology, and other housing firms.
Our practice is the #1 ranked advisor in our areas of focus, with an extensive history of successful and innovative solutions in complex transactions. Zelman's deep industry knowledge, multi-channel platform, broad client base, sophisticated investor backing, and other critical transaction capabilities, make us a natural, effective, and uniquely valuable advisory partner. Zelman's capabilities include:
- Buy and Sell-Side Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Valuation
- Corporate Divestitures
- Fairness Opinions
- Strategic Advisory
- Financial Alternatives & Restructurings
- Public and Private Equity Offerings
- Public and Private Debt Offerings
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.
This job has expired.