A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma in Burlington, MA is seeking an Associate Scientist in their Analytical Development department. The Associate Scientist will be responsible for the biophysical and bioanalytical characterization of biological products. This is a lab-based position where you will be working from the bench performing assays, troubleshooting as well as other relevant activities and analytical methods.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform analyses including but not limited to CE-SDS, SE-HPLC, cIEF, host cell-DNA (qPCR), HCP, rPA, immunoassay and other biophysical/biochemical methods
- Execute activities for development, implementation, validation, and tech transfer of analytical methods and pre-formulation study for biological molecules of cDMO projects
- Participate in writing technical protocol and reports
- Support upstream and downstream process development
- Bachelor's in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other Biotechnical Scientific discipline
What we offer:
- Master's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related Biotechnology field
- Knowledge on biotech processes development, protein purification and formulation
- Experience and working knowledge of protein chemistry and protein analysis by chromatographic, electrophoretic, and spectroscopic techniques
- Background on chromatographic techniques applied to Biomolecules
- Ability in writing technical reports of one's own data
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
- Results-oriented with ability to work and deliver under pressure
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 218539
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.