Are you an ace with car maintenance? With over 2500 auto centers nationwide staffed by certified technicians, we perform millions of tire and oil services a year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customers have a great first and last impression
- Have a valid driver's license
- Change oil, tires, and other general maintenance
- Become certified on and operate powered equipment needed to perform the essential functions
- Have a positive attitude in all weather conditions
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
This job has expired.