In Need for Automotive Service Technician II - AMAZING Company to Work for! - $29 per hour
Manpower is collaborating with a growing electronic vehicle company in Smithtown, NY. Connect with a local recruiter at Manpower to learn more about the benefits of employment. This is a permanent opportunity with plenty of benefits. Stop your search and apply today. If you have technician and/or auto motor mechanical background or auto motor experience, this is the opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
* Clean and safe work environment
* Looking for people who have flexible schedule to work these full time shifts:
* Monday - Friday ; Saturday and Sunday preferred
* Competitive wages - $29-34/hr
* Supportive management team with career growth opportunities
What's the Job?
* Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of the product line
* Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
* Provide feedback for the design and engineering teams directly
* Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
* Enjoy your company supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities
* Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power, and shop tools
* Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
* Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
* Partner with other teams to ensure delivery of an exceptional product by cleaning and detailing vehicles, as needed
* Assist with onboarding and training of new technicians to help upskill the team
What do you Bring?
* High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
* Automotive Service Technicians License, or desire to become Technician Apprentice through provincial schooling
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
* Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
* Must have solid mechanical knowledge (2+ years' experience)
* Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
* Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred
* Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
* Evidence of a "safety first" attitude
* Basic command of the English or French language
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and standard applications like Excel and Word.
* Valid driver's license in the country (State for US) in which you are applying with a clean driving history
* Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2020
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Free upskill training programs available
* Paid referral program
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.