At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Lexus of Seattle has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive Technician to join the Holman family!
What do we offer?
What will you do?
Qualified, eligible technicians can receive a sign-on Bonus up to *FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS based on skill level*
- State-of-the-art dealership, brightly-lit, clean, and completely climate-controlled work area
- Professional management team with successful track-record of developing employees
- Paid mentoring, factory training, and assistance in ASE Certification
- Ability to earn a real-world Six-Figure income
Our Service Technicians are responsible for conducting routine service, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. Our technicians are the most up-to-date individuals in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and work closely with the Parts and Service Departments. Other responsibilities include:
What are we looking for?
- Maintaining knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Maintaining knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs.
- Complying with quality control and inspection requirements of Service Department.
Lexus, Toyota or other highline experience and certification strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1+ years of dealer-level or large facility experience.
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.