As the AVP, National Client Advisor, you will be a key member of the Growth team in the Health System and Hospital National team. In this role, you will be responsible to effectively communicate with target account C-Suite Leadership and VP of Revenue Cycle, Directors and end users to ensure that the company's revenue cycle technology advantages and value are clearly understood.
The successful candidate will be able to manage the strategic sales process, drive metrics for the team, help close business, and be the expert in the HS&H RCM market.
Individuals in this position will be expected to utilize their existing experience, relationships and knowledge of managing, consulting and/or selling into HS&H National Accounts with specific knowledge of Waystar's business, industry, and operations. A deep understanding of healthcare specific billing requirements, reimbursement, enrollment, and patient billing/payments will be necessary to lead a successful effort.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Revenue Cycle thought leader - experience managing or consulting a health system/hospital revenue cycle
- Brings a network of relationships within the large health system/hospital revenue cycle space
- Partner with sales teams - focused on the large health system/hospital segment - to deliver a differentiated pre-sale experience built on experience and trust
- Serve as the primary expert resource: leading strategic conversations with prospects; providing insightful commentary regarding client needs, industry trends, and best practices; and developing deal-appropriate collateral that wins Waystar trusted advisor status and results in mutually beneficial new sales
- With prospects and clients, successfully articulate solution vision and value, placing appropriate emphasis on client satisfaction, operational excellence, and results
- Conduct highly effective meetings that establish and strengthen relationships with executive leaders in the health system and hospital environment including the C-suite, VPs of Revenue Cycle and related areas, as well as other key influencers
- Lead the discovery and accuracy of client pain and business issues that would prompt a reason to act. Translate this information, in collaboration with the sales team, into a strategy to align Waystar solutions with client pain, creating an unmistakable value proposition
- Develop deliverables in preparation for contracting (e.g., drafting of proposals, pricing). Contribute to ROI analyses, assessments, and other artifacts that may be created to support an opportunity.
- Capture and share market feedback with internal partner departments - providing actionable information to develop market-differentiating features, improve messaging effectiveness, and proactively eliminate implementation/delivery risk
- Track and help build a strong targeted pipeline
- Assist the team with Salesforce CRM system
- Work well cross-functionally for a best in class go-to-market team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Proven demonstration skills with Revenue Cycle products is a plus
- Successful, documented sales track record of achievement is a plus
- Able to travel to customer sites, tradeshows, corporate meetings, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10-20 years managing, consulting, or selling Enterprise Revenue Cycle technology for large Health System and Hospital organizations
- Healthcare billing or healthcare operations experience preferred in Health System and Hospital market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Must be able to drive an enterprise sales cycle from start to finish.
Waystarprovides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments.Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visitwaystar.comor follow@Waystaron Twitter.
This job has expired.