Schedule: Full-Time 35 hours. Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Making coffee, espresso, and other specialty Starbucks beverages
- Cleaning tables and counters
- Assisting customers
- Restocking work stations
- Opening/closing tasks for the Atrium Café.
110About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their families, which is why we've been nationally recognized for our best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical outcomes. If you're looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.Qualifications
- Great customer service skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read English to follow recipes, read menus, ingredient lists, and job flows
- Ability to speak proficient English
- Ability to make change and use point of sale software
- Prior barista, cashier, or customer service experience preferred
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee's protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.