ADP is hiring a Benefit Processing Representative I. Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of Benefits Administration Processing tasks. Manages assigned Comprehensive Benefits assigned client base.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Benefits Administration & Annual Enrollment:
- Administers, manages and/or governs a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit plans on a day-to-day basis through processing of various transactions and events within and potentially outside of the Workforce Now Solution including but not limited to Evidence of Insurability and Qualified Medical Child Support Orders.
- Processes Evidence of Insurability, QMCSO, new hire and life events
- Processes & resolves non-standard QA discrepancies (e.g. Tier level, EBNYE, Age Reduction, Contingency, Life Max Election)
- Researches & resolves vendor invoices enrollment discrepancies
- Performs census compares and researches/resolves issues identified through audits
- Manages vendor invoices enrollment discrepancies
- Processes manual carrier updates for QA discrepancies
- Processes pending events exceptions & pending events for EOIs
- Manages EOI Process for late entrants or increases
- Performs post-AE audits (clean up activities)
- Service Support:
- Provides back-office service support for assigned client base related to the administration of health & welfare benefit plans to internal business partners & service team via phone, CRM, email or in person.
- Communicates with appropriate service team members, internal business partners, or third party resources to ensure completion of day-to-day and Annual Enrollment activities
- Utilizes benefits/product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot, and assist with a resolution. This would include but not be limited to issues related to participant coverage and administrative processes.
- Provides additional assistance as required during Annual Enrollment
- Administers, manages and/or governs a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit plans on a day-to-day basis through processing of various transactions and events within and potentially outside of the Workforce Now Solution -- for assigned client base.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field or equivalent education and experience required.
- Two plus years in a Customer Service environment.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Strong data management skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel, and effective time management skills.
- SHRM, GBA, CEBS, and/or CHRS (ACA) preferred
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.