Job Title: Business Insurance Account Manager
About the Role:
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. You will support a growing book of business consisting of mostly small to middle market accounts. Great opportunity for career growth with exposure to large, national accounts.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Handles account management responsibilities including billing, policy changes, and coverage questions
- Provides coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, completes applications, prepares submissions, negotiates coverage and pricing, and prepares proposals
- Manages the renewal process and handles cancellation requests
- Maintains proper level of communication and builds effective relationships with clients and companies
- Resolves applicable Accounting Discrepancies
- Assists with policy-checking and keeps up to date on rates, forms, and coverage changes
- Performs all activities relating to the public, customers, and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions
What is in it for you?
- 3+ years previous insurance experience in applicable insurance products/lines and risk management techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor's degree preferred
- Property & Casualty License
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) and company match program
- PTO, VTO, and Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Dress for the Day Environment
- Monthly office luncheons
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at:http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.