Hope you are doing well!
If interested, please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.Job Title: Bid / Proposal Writer Location: Fully Remote Duration: PermanentJob Summary
• In this role, you will own and execute a critical component of a broader sales strategy that entails your leadership of strategic opportunity capture, response curation, and the proposal development process. Your work will directly contribute to the expansion and adoption of industry-leading, efficiency-driving real estate and facility services across the US Government and Government-regulated entities.
• Initial focus will be to pursue opportunities helping prospective Federal, State and Local clients realize maximum value from client's core services in Real Estate Advisory, Facility Management, Program Management, Project Management, Transaction Management, Technology, and Financing. Your work will be aimed at helping these clients navigate industry trends in portfolio modernization, sustainability, decarbonization, rationalization, technology-enablement, resiliency, and equity in service delivery.
• Oversee proposal and response preparation activities, working among internal and external collaborators to meet all government-mandated deadlines, service provisioning and pricing demands. You will need to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, bringing an ability to build and convey compelling value propositions in a written context.
• Work with members of the Infrastructure & Public Enterprise (I&PE) leadership, sales, pricing, and operations teams to develop winning responses, innovative solutions, client relationships, and long-term contracts built from your responses to RFIs/RFQs/RFPs (RFx); presentations and various surrounding solutioning documents that will frame your work.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the proposal preparation process from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact for proposal development tasks, establishing the proposal calendar, preparing/distributing data calls, and assigning tasks to contributors.
• Lead personal and team performance against a defined base of measurable client cultivation, conversation, and sales targets.
• Establish and manage a time sensitive proposal development process that allows for the consistent production of well formulated and fully compliant responses to client expressions of interest, requests for information, and formal proposal submissions.
• Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies, storyboards, win themes, and client mapping workshops.
• Skillfully communicate value to key stakeholders and government agencies in written, quantitative, and qualitative ways.
• Be client-focused and internally driven with a meticulous sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Possess a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and maintain awareness of GSA office of government wide policy acquisition alerts.
• Work closely with Sales, other Business Development Teams, Contract Management, Technical Services, and other subject matter experts, to develop and deliver high-quality, compliant, and compelling proposals and responses for Government opportunities and contracts.
• Work independently and effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Actively monitor the Business Development pipeline to identify potential pursuit opportunities released to market (e.g., GSA schedules, multi-year IDIQs, stand-alone contracts).
• Serve as the primary point of contact for interfacing with the Government for tasks such as submitting questions to obtain clarity on RFP/solicitation requirements.
• Develop a strong understanding of CBRE service offerings, platforms, and value proposition.Education and Experience
• Must possess a clear understanding of government regulation and purchasing practices.
• Must be experienced with US Government acquisition guidelines, have supported US government pursuits, and be experienced with US Federal RFx compliance requirements.
• Must bring knowledge of government purchasing vehicles including but not limited to GSA schedules, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQs), and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA's).
• Minimum of 6 years' successful track record with proposal writing management experience, commercial sales or consulting focused on commercial real estate or similar complex service contracting / outsourcing. This shall include business development experience, developing outsourcing / contracted solutions, pricing and commercial models, and org development models.
• Minimum of 6 years' successful track record working with Federal Civilian Agencies (i.e., GSA, DHS, etc.), DoD and/or similar government agencies and relevant vendors.
• Diverse writing portfolio of sample materials to showcase.
• Excellent project management and planning experience.
• Previous people management and leadership experience including managing in a matrix environment.
• Previous tenure in a government role is a positive, but not a requirement, particularly experience in procurement, management, acquisitions, or financial administration.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.Communication Skills
• Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the trust and respect of the team and clients.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business and legal documents including contracts and RFP documents.
• Executive presence required; ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to effectively assess and solution client needs.Financial Knowledge
Requires financial and analytics skills to participate in commercial modeling and pricing discussions.Other Skills and Abilities
Technically savvy with solid experience in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Salesforce, and ideally Publisher and In-Design.Thanks & Regards,Indrajeet SawantExecutiveThe Judge Group
151 South Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
610-813-1112 Ext.: 318 || (US) || Toll-free 1800-339-8318 || www.judge.comCelebrating 50 Years of SuccessClick to learn more about Judge's Technology, Talent & Learning Solutionspeople
powered business solutionsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.