Do you love to be in front of a room?
Do you have a unique ability to engage and educate an audience both in person and virtually?
Then read on to learn more about the Life Cycle Consultant role with ADP TotalSource!
The Life Cycle Consultant (LCC) strengthens the client experience and relationship with ADP TotalSource acting as a conduit during the transition from sales to service delivering educational and strategic Benefit orientations. The LCC builds relationships with client contacts engaging worksite employees (WSE) to create a one-of-a-kind experience as well as working closely with our internal channel partners from, sales and implementation to our HRBP's/Key Account Executives to successfully conduct the benefit enrollment meeting at the client's location as well as virtually.
· Develop and maintain partnerships during New Business onboarding and Open Enrollment to effectively influence the direction of current and future benefits and human capital needs within the client's business.
· Act as the subject matter expert for Benefits to drive results with the goal of increasing client satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
· Provide Benefits consultation and advice in-person and virtually with clients based on size, needs analysis, and expectations.
· Responsible for creating a memorable experience educating the worksite employees on detailed benefit offerings as well as changes that impact existing plans during Open Enrollment to drive the ADP Value Proposition.
· Provides consultation and education for Client and WSE on organizations' benefit offerings.
· Works with the ADP TotalSource Benefits Department and brokers to answer questions and resolve enrollment issues.
· Establishes Benefits Plan education and delivery for clients during the onboarding process, as well as the Open Enrollment WSE enrollment meetings that capitalizes on the Value Proposition for the WSE on behalf of the client.
· Partners internally to drive ADP Benefit Product (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, Spending, Disability, Life, Voluntary, Health Advocacy) Penetration.
· Partners with HRBP to assist in addressing Benefit-related situations where the LCC can deliver training to mitigate/reduce risk.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience with major area of concentration in Human Resources, Business or related 1-3 years of experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, writing and speaking clearly and concisely.
· Demonstrate the ability to interact with various types of internal and external clients, and persons from a broad cultural spectrum.
· Demonstrate a high level of energy and must have the ability to work cooperatively, with excellent organizational skills, and be creative and motivating.
· General understanding of HR practices and be able to speak to how benefits play a role in attracting and retaining talent.
· Benefits experience in Health and Welfare Benefit plans, compliance and regulations.
· Excellent presentation skills - must be able to present material in a confident, clear, concise and professional manner.
· Experience in a consulting, education, or corporate type environment.
· Account/Client management experience preferred.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago