BIM Designer If you are a BIM Coordinator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We take immense pride in our collaborative approach to delivering cutting-edge engineering, technologies and solutions. It is this collaborative spirit that drives us to excellence. We are actively looking to add a talented BIM Coordinator to our San Diego Office.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with the Lead Modeler in developing required model intelligence for a specific projects needs.
- Attend coordination meetings.
- Detail major coordination changes utilizing available tools.
- Input of marked-up drawings into Revit.
- Work with field on installation drawing schedule creation.
- Document and report any changes that may have cost or schedule impact to Project Manager.
- Review all installation drawings prior to issuance to field.
- Review model exports for constructability.
- Documents and archives work
- Make minor coordination changes in Revit.
- Creation of minor mark-ups and input of same.
- Review any change orders, DRBs etc. for schedule or cost impact.
- Prepare copies and help make sets of documents for transmittal to other parties.
- Download drawings and information from the Web, SharePoint or project websites (FTP, etc.)
What You Need for this Position At least one year experience with the following:
- 3D Modeling
- Mechanical Construction
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a BIM Coordinator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!