Job ID: 288403
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
Job Description Summary
- Ability to operate Class A truck/trailer through all types of environments, including off road on job sites
- Ability to operate a truck mounted crane for offloading concrete products
- Ability to read and navigate a map
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Logbook for driver's hours of service regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure product on a flatbed trailer without instruction
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- At least 2 years of experience with a clean CDL record (preferably flatbed)
- NCCCO Boom Truck Crane Operator Certification (Must be able to obtain certification within 90 days of initial employment start date; Certification is a condition of continued employmen t
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 27, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.