Product Manager Braze, Digital and Product Engineering
Please email qualified resumes to Scarver@Judge.com. This is a Full time W2 opportunity. 100% Remote (EDT Hours)
As our Product Manager Braze, Digital and Product Engineering, you will help enhance and support various Marketing and Digital applications. This person will have a hands-on role in the development, maintenance, and execution of digital programs that use Braze platform to deliver messages across channels. Additionally, this person will participate in the migration of the program to a new platform working with technology teams to architect the new solution.
• Discover known and unmet customer needs and possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs; gathering input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts (analyzing competitors and market conditions to evaluate and articulate application of design and technology to the unmet customer need).
• Develop business case(s), including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
• Communicate and collaborate with business and clinical stakeholders to inform, adjust and shape prioritization of capabilities that improve the user experience; balancing priorities across Digital and Marketing product to identify/recommend/prioritize key opportunities and trade-offs.
• Setup and deploy cross channel communications
• Create and configure email templates, HTML emails, and MMS messages
• Build SMS, push and message center communications
• Build and execute marketing tests to drive learnings and optimizations
• Participate in usability and accessibility testing for communications
Experience Required: (This is a more technical Product Mgr role)
• 3+ years' experience in a CRM platform such as Braze, Adobe, Mercato
• Ability to create and code email, SQL, and API Activities required.
• HTML 5, CSS, Email specific coding considerations required.
• Experience with testing/optimization platforms
• Experience working with large data sets and databases
• Solid understanding of / experience with data modeling and querying as it pertains to Marketing Cloud required.
• Experience using bug tracking software such as JIRA and project management tools
• Experience working in the Digital /Healthcare/Retail industry is a plus
• Ability to form partnerships with various stakeholders (product managers, creative, development, etc.)
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!