Business Analyst - IntermediateBCforwardis currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst in the Columbus, OH!
Role: Business Analyst - IntermediateLocation: Columbus, OH USA 43240Expected Duration: 5Months Contract to Hire Job Description:
- Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries
- Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools
- Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of change management and business continuity
* Bachelor's degree or 3-5 + years of relevant experience
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize competing demands
* High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management
* The ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources
* adaptable to a changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
* Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project expertise
* Build effective relationships with technical teams and business leaders to enhance collaboration, information sharing and decision-making.
* Create and deliver insightful presentations that summarize current state, progress in the reporting period and barriers to success.
* Participate in identification and eradication of low and no value add activities from the program including optimizing and automating low complexity activities
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 151537 when responding to this ad.Recommended Skills
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Business Continuity
- Professional Attitude
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.